Rock Falls home has garage fire
A home in Rock Falls had a fire start in their garage from a wire short. The garage was completely destroyed and part of the wall connected to the house but fortunately was put out before it destroyed much of the main part of the house. Once the fire department had left we started boarding up the outside of the house to protect the parts that were now exposed to nature. We built back the new garage to the house like before and color matched it to the house so that it was "Like it never even happened." The family was very grateful for the service and to have the home back as it was.