When you have Storm Damage
- Put safety first!
- Contact your insurance agent or company
- If a tree fell on or near your property be cautious around it as the tree can still shift
- Look up at the trees to make sure of no broken limbs just hanging there that could fall down injuring someone
- Be aware of power lines as they may be down in the area creating a hazard
- Listen to the radio for further news reports on the storm and damage
- Check on your elderly or disabled neighbors
- If you leave in your car do not drive through flooded streets. You do not know how deep it may be.
- If you smell gas shut the gas off and contact your gas supplier.
- Again safety first! Look before you act.
Our Storm Damage Restoration Service
Storms can come up with little warning about how powerful and destructive that storm may be. Regardless of the type of storm SERVPRO can handle any disaster. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your storm damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.
Have Questions about Storm Damage?
Call Us Today SERVPRO (815)758-3900