Gearing Up for Back to School
As we in DeKalb County gear up for back to school season, we just want to ensure students are taking the proper steps to stay safe, here are some tricks and tips while moving into a dorm or apartment
1. Make a list of your valuables, including make, model and serial number. Make a video record of what you have.
2. Have a fire escape plan. Always have two ways out of your residence when you hear the fire detector alarm.
3. Invest in renters insurance
4. Always lock your car and your room/dorm room/apartment/home.
5. Make sure to turn off appliances
6. Don't leave candles or microwaves on for too long
We at SERVPRO of DeKalb County hope you have a wonderful fall semester