Mold in our new home
We had recently purchased a new home. We had never lived in a house with a basement, let a lone a finished one and with teenage kids were very excited to have a place for them to hang out in their own space. After about a week in the home we sarted to notice an odor or musty smell down there. Our neighbor works for SERVPRO and we asked him to come over and check it out. he came over and let us know that yes we did have mold. We were very nervous becasue we had heard how costly mold remediation and/or removal could be and that most isnt covered by insurance. We were very plesantly suprised after we met with the over of the franchise. He laid out a detailed plan and cost. The SERVPRO crew was great and did exactly what plan stated. We now have our basement back for the kids fresh and mold free.