Grease fire in Rochelle, IL
While cooking dinner the fire from the stove ignited a can of grease next to the stove and quickly got out of control. The fire department arrived quickly before the wood cabinets and everything else caught on fire. We needed to smoke and soot restoration throughout the house but as seen in the before photo the main fire damage itself was kept just to the stove area. We took her home back to "Like it never even happened." as can be seen in the after photo that was taken right before moving the appliances back into place. When she seen her kitchen she said "I can't tell it ever happened."